Between March 28th and 30th, organized by publishers Vocento, workshop, held in Madrid Forum WomenNOW Summit focused on understanding the real situation of women.
The main objectives of this ambitious project are:
• Disseminate the unfair situation faced by many women in the world. The importance of knowing the causes and publicize this reality. Designate entities and cultures that defend these positions.
• Bringing together positions and wills that can change this situation.
• Provide a setting that promotes analyze experiences, share them, and provide solutions.
More than 50 speakers, experts, national and international, will be at the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia in Madrid to talk about leadership, reconciliation, gender violence, legislation, the wage gap, of trafficking in human beings, of the employment discrimination…
It´s composed of three areas:
• WONInspiring: with experiences of recognized women from different fields who can inspire others.
• WONTalks: It revolves around conflicts and challenges that women today are at the personal, family and occupational level.
• WONInnoSpace: technological transformation, innovation, future. With the possibility to make contact investors with entrepreneurs. He will talk about how to bring equality to the digital world.
Among other speakers you can see Ana Botin (a more equal employment situation), Leslie Morgan Steiner (leadership, reconciliation with special emphasis on violence against women) Hilarie Bass (or how to promote equality of gender at all levels) or Simona Abdallah.